Friday 21 November 2014

1 - "Intro to JS: Drawing & Animation": Drawing Basics

Anyway, to get started with how I'm going to be learning things, please allow the following screen shots to guide you to where you should go to get on the same page as me:

1) follow the link to: https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming

2) Click on the tutorial series for "Intro to JS: Drawing & Animation" (this is the tutorial series that I hope to go through first - you can also see the other tutorial series that we will cover later)



For this particular lesson, I just took it light and easy and completed the "Drawing basics" section...

It literally took a few minutes to do (as you can see on the screen shot on the left, I only skimmed past some of the videos, because for me, they were super basic*).

The important thing is to complete the challenges!

That's the end of lesson 1 for Drawing Basics!

Please feel free to comment on this post if you care to clarify something with me!

*for some of you who have never programmed before, it may be beneficial to follow the entire video tutorials on the webpage!

No comments:

Post a Comment